The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) will host the Blood Cancer Survivorship Conference on Friday, May 9 from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel on 5501 Carnegie Boulevard in Charlotte. The conference is targeted for those touched by Leukemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma and blood disorders. Come hear expert speakers discuss topics ranging from psychosocial support and anti-cancer lifestyle practices to updates in treatment and much more.
Here is a list of the speakers and topics:
- Tammy Cogdill | Survivorship
- Edward Copelan, MD | Emerging Trends in Hematology
- Chasse Bailey-Dorton, MD | Anti-Cancer Lifestyle
- Jonathan Gerber, MD | Leukemia
- Nilanjan Ghosh, MD | Lymphoma
- Kristy Price | Yoga
- Saad Usmani, MD | Multiple Myeloma
For more information on each of these topics check out the LCI Survivorship Brochure.
Registration is FREE and lunch is included! To register please call (704) 512-3209. Registration will close Friday, May 2.