24 Foundation is just a few weeks away and our friends at Klipsch are getting excited to be back on the Booty Loop! We’re talking really, really excited. So excited that they want to celebrate their fourth year riding by giving away a Klipsch KMC 1 Portable Wireless Music System to one lucky rider!
There are two ways to win an entry – we’re keeping it simple!
- Raise $100 or more between Tuesday, June 16 and Wednesday, June 17 at 4:30 p.m. to earn your first entry! You’ll get an entry for every $100 you raise!
- Invite your friends & family to join you! You’re already in, but tell all your friends! Make sure they enter your name in the referral box at registration checkout, earning you an extra entry!
It’s a great time to get ahead on those fundraising commitments and start sending some emails! You can find tips on the best way to get started here. The winner will be chosen at random and announced at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 17th on social media. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out who the lucky winner is!
The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Foundation 2015. 24 Foundation employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Foundation, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Foundation reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period. The contest begins June 16, 2015 at 9 a.m. and will end at 4:30 p.m. on June 17, 2015.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Foundation will award one Klipsch KMC 1 Portable Wireless Music System.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Foundation, Klipsch and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.