Thank you for your interest in seeking organizational funding from 24 Foundation!
The window to submit a 2020 grant application will open June 15th and close August 15th. Applicants will be updated by the Grants Committee by early October 2020. All funding will be available in December 2020.
Please keep in mind that the 24 Foundation Grants Committee only considers applications from organizations that serve the cancer communities in the Charlotte, NC metro area, unless invited to apply. Contact us if you have questions about grant eligibility.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, 24 Foundation created the 24 NOW campaign to immediately address the needs of those in our cancer community.
24 NOW grants are reviewed within 48 hours and will address areas of greatest need in our cancer community, such as:
- Utility bills
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Insurance premiums or co-payments
- Prescription costs
- Transportation costs (such as car payments, assistance with necessary repair costs, or gas cards)
- Physical and mental health programs
- Other expenses as approved by the 24 Foundation Grants Committee.
To apply, please visit our 24 NOW page.
Applicant organizations must align with our areas of support:
- Programs that support and optimize the health of cancer survivors, and their families, throughout survivorship (diagnosis, treatment, and recovery).
- Cancer navigation programs intended to help guide patients and their families through the complex systems of cancer care.
- At least 75% of granted dollars must be allotted to programming.
If you have any questions about this application or the grant process, please contact Katy Ryan at Katy@24Foundation.org or 704-365-4417 x126.