Fundraising Tool Kit
Welcome to the Fundraising Tool Kit – a hub of resources located conveniently in one place that will help you set up your participant center, kickstart your fundraising, meet your minimum and reach your fundraising goal! Scroll down to our resource videos to get an interactive guide on your participant center and fundraising!
- Now That You’re Registered
- Fundraising Resources
- Fundraising Ideas A-Z
- Matching Gift Companies
- Registration & Fundraising FAQ
- Charlotte Happy Hour Schedule
- Indianapolis Happy Hour Schedule
- Baltimore Happy Hour Schedule
- Reach Your $200 Fundraising Minimum
- Reach Your $400 Fundraising Minimum
- Email Templates – All Cities
Team Captain Resources
So you want to be a 24 Foundation team captain? That’s great news. We’re here to get you started and support you along the way. Get ready Captain America– you’ve got some new competition on the block.
Events are always more fun with friends and family, right? Right! We want to help you form the most fun and enjoyable experience possible while moving #TwentyFourward to change the course of cancer, and it starts with your team!