What are employee matching gift programs?
Employee matching gift programs are corporate giving programs in which the company matches donations made by employees to eligible nonprofit organizations. It’s an easy way to double your contribution to us!
What are volunteer grant programs?
Volunteer grant programs are corporate giving programs in which companies provide monetary donations to organizations where employees volunteer regularly. If you volunteer with us, it’s an easy way to provide us with additional financial support!
How do I request a matching gift of volunteer grant?
Requesting a matching gift or volunteer grant is normally a five minute process which must be initiated by the donor / volunteer. You can do this by filling out and submitting a paper match form provided by your employer or through an electronic submission process.
- Log into your company’s matching gift submission website (if you use the Double the Donation search tool, you will receive a follow-up email linking to this page).
- Once logged in, search for the nonprofit that you donated to.
- Select the appropriate nonprofit from the search result. If it is not found, manually enter the organization’s details.
- Register the donation.
- Submit the completed matching gift request to your employer.
- Send your employers confirmation email to email@example.com
How long does it take for my matching gift to be processed?
It usually takes 3-4 months for companies to process matching gifts and deliver funds to 24 Foundation. Please send your matching gift confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
so that we can credit the match as a pledge towards fundraising while we wait to receive the gift.
Still have questions about matching gifts?
Please email Cass Hibbard at email@example.com
so that we can help answer your questions.