24 Foundation has officially made the switch to our new fundraising platform and we are excited to kick off 2016!
While this does not impact the front end of the website, your participant center will have a new look and better functionality! We want to provide you the best fundraising experience possible and with Classy, we can make that happen.
Some exciting changes to look forward to:
- Mobile Optimization. Fundraise from wherever you are! You can check your participant center from your phone, tablet or computer. All pages are now mobile responsive, making fundraising and donating easier.
- Social Media Integration. Spread the word easier, faster and farther from your social media pages! Fundraise and tell your friends you’re riding in 24 Foundation with the click of a button from any participant center page.
- Be your own brand. You can now do more to customize your fundraising page! As you fundraise, tell your story with pictures and video, and have more freedom with content.
- Communication. You will have the ability to comment to donors on your fundraising page, as well as send targeted emails!
- Tax Letters. As soon as a donation is made, an email is sent immediately for tax purposes. No more searching through paper to get tax receipts!
What does this mean for you? It’s time to register for 24 Foundation and get your fundraising started!
- Register for 24 Foundation Indianapolis here.
- Register for 24 Hour of Booty Charlotte on January 27th at 9 a.m.
- Register for 24 Foundation Columbia here.
As you’re getting started, be sure to check out these tutorials on setting up personal and team fundraising pages:
- Personal Fundraising Page Set Up
- Team Fundraising Page Set Up
- Editing a Fundraising Page
- Sharing a Fundraising Page
We are excited for this change and look forward to supporting your fundraising efforts in 2016! Feel free to contact us with any questions!