24 Foundation is giving away the ultimate event prize pack, and your team could win!
The team that registers the most new riders between today and Friday, August 7th at 4:00 p.m. will win the ULTIMATE 24 Foundation prize pack! What’s at stake?!
A 10×10 tent set up for your team at the event! You’ll have a nice, grassy, shady spot in Bootyville where you can hang with your teammates. Plus, you don’t have to worry about set-up and tear-down — all that will be taken care of!
A $500 fundraising credit to be split between your teammates! Help your teammates get to their minimum or reach an incentive level — split it however you want! You get by with a little help from your friends and teammates at 24 Foundation — and a $500 fundraising credit!
An ice cream party just for you! You’re riding long hours, it’s hot outside…you jump off your bike, and you have all the ice cream you could want waiting for you! Sounds like a dream, right? Nope, it’s just your team winning an ice cream party in Bootyville!
You could win all this AND register with a $10 discount at events.24foundation.org/
We can’t wait to see you on the Booty Loop August 22nd-23rd!
The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Foundation 2015. 24 Foundation employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Foundation, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Foundation reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period. The contest begins August 4th, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. and will end at 4:00 p.m. on August 7th, 2015.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Foundation will award one 10 X 10 tent, $500 team fundraising credit, and ice cream. Winners will be selected from the qualifying pool.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Foundation and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.