Happy National Bike Month!
It’s National Bike Month – a month to celebrate cycling and more importantly, why we ride! In celebration, 24 Foundation will be having a contest this week where we will be giving away a 2015 Pinarello Trionfo and a Pinarello cycling kit from our friends at Pinarello USA. The contest runs from Monday, May 4 – Friday, May 8. First place will win
How can you make sure one of these awesome prizes are yours?
Entry is simple, there are three ways to win:
- Register to ride! You register to join us this summer, plus, you get an entry to win the bike or cycling kit —it’s a win/win!
Already registered? Invite others to join you! Spread the word about 24 Hours of Booty and invite others to join you on the Booty Loop.
2. Raise $100 (or more!). Kick start your fundraising and earn another entry for every $100 you raise. The more you raise, the more chances to win! Check out some of our fundraising suggestions here.
3. Share this image. Increase your chances of winning by sharing this image on social media. Be sure to tag 24 Foundation in your post & you’ll earn another contest entry!
The winners will be randomly drawn and announced Friday, May 8 at 5:00 p.m.
The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Foundation 2015. 24 Foundation employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Foundation, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Foundation reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period. The contest begins May 4th, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. and will end at 5:00 p.m. on May 8th, 2015.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Foundation will award one 2015 Pinarello Trionfo bike and one Pinarello cycling kit. Winners will be selected randomly from the qualifying pool.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Foundation, Giordana, Gita, Pinarello and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.