Register for 24 Foundation Event Series on 1.24.17, Get Rewarded!
Opening day for registration for the 24 Foundation event series including the newly named 24 Indianapolis and 24 Baltimore, as well as the organization’s flagship event is on January 24 at 8 a.m. New this year, 24 Foundation will be rewarding individuals who register on opening day and commit to changing the course of cancer.
What’s the reward:
- First 5 people to register in each city beginning at 8 a.m. will receive a set of Bar Mitts
- The Team Captain who registers the most team members will receive a Klipsch Speaker
- A winner will be chosen each hour from each city from the list of registrants to win one of the following gift cards:
- 8:00 AM – Starbucks [$25]
- 9:00 AM – Barnes and Noble [$25]
- 10:00 AM – Amazon [$25]
- 11:00 AM – Ruth Chris’s Steakhouse [$50]
- 12:00 PM – Barnes and Noble [$25]
- 1:00 PM – Mastercard [$25]
- 2:00 PM – Amazon [$25]
- 3:00 PM – AMC [$25]
- 4:00 PM – Ruth Chris’s Steakhouse [$50]
- 5:00 PM – Starbucks [$25]
- 6:00 PM – Mastercard [$25]
- 7:00 PM – Mt. Khaki [$75]
Also, new this year you can walk the loop! Are you better on two feet than two wheels? Join us to hit the pavement on a shorter police-secured closed loop that you can walk and watch your friends who are riding spin by!
Walking Registration Details:
- Registration is $30 in all cities.
- Registration includes an event tee shirt, lunch, unlimited drinks and all the snacks you can eat!
- Walkers may fundraise to qualify for incentives.
- Walkers must be 8 years or older
- Walkers under the age of 17 must raise a minimum of $100 in Indianapolis and Baltimore, and $200 in Charlotte.
- Walkers ages 18 and over must raise a minimum of $200 in Indianapolis and Baltimore, and $400 in Charlotte.
- Walkers are permitted on the course on Saturday morning of each event from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Join us online, by phone or in person on 1.24.17 to register from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. with help from staff!