24 Foundation inspires and engages communities to make an immediate impact on the lives of those affected by cancer.
The impact we make starts with participant fundraising. Great news: fundraising doesn’t have to be intimidating! Our toolkit provides tips to meet and exceed your minimum before event day.
Contact us anytime for tips, ideas, and encouragement.
Visit our Impact page to learn more about the beneficiaries we fund and the impact your fundraising dollars are making.
Matching Gifts submitted after July 1st, 2019 may not be reflected on fundraising pages until after the event as the processing time for matching gifts can vary by company.
Charlotte Fundraising Minimums
Each individual participant is required to meet a fundraising minimum in order to be eligible to participate.
- Adult Riders (ages 18+) | $400
- Youth Riders (ages 12-17) | $200
- Child Riders (ages 8-11) | $50
- Adult Walkers (ages 18+) | $400
- Youth Walkers (ages 12-17) | $200
- Child Walkers (ages 4-11) | $50
- Virtual Participant (all ages) | No fundraising minimum
*Fundraising minimums must be met by each individual by event day in order to pick up their packet and bib number.