Win a Klipsch Wireless Portable Music System
INDIANAPOLIS RIDERS, our friends at Klipsch are really excited about 24 Foundation. We’re talking really, really excited. So excited that they want to celebrate their third year riding by giving away Klipsch KMC 1 Portable Wireless Music System to one lucky rider! (Did I mention that it comes in 24 Foundation orange?) There are two ways to win an entry – we’re keeping it simple!
- Raise $100 or more between Monday, June 16 and Wednesday, June 18 at 4:30 pm.
- Register to ride!
It will be a great week to get ahead on those fundraising commitments and start sending some emails! You can find tips on the best way to get started here. Good luck! The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Foundation 2014. 24 Foundation employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Foundation, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Foundation reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period. The contest begins June 16, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. and will end at 4:30 p.m. on June 18, 2014.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Foundation will award one Klipsch KMC 1 Portable Wireless Music System.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Foundation, Klipsch and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.