24 Foundation is giving away two sets of 15 custom Giordana jerseys, and your team could win!
Starting Monday, March 3rd at 9:00 a.m., your team will receive one contest entry per three riders you have join your team. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday, March 7th at 5:00 p.m. The more riders you have join your team that week, the higher your chances are to win!
Brad Bolling, captain of IMPD Flying Squadron, said winning the Giordana jerseys in 2012 made 24 Hour of Booty feel more like a team event. “Our team of police officers uses cycling for fitness, team building and fundraising events. It was awesome to participate in the 24 Foundation as we brought more team members on board. We wear a uniform on duty and having a Giordana Team Jersey, made this feel much more like a team event for us. We really enjoyed starting the event and finishing the event with most of our team on the course.”
Look for the winning team names on Friday, March 7th at 5:00 pm.
The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Foundation 2014. 24 Foundation employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Foundation, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Foundation reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period. The contest begins March 3rd, 2014 at 9:00 am and will end at 3:00 pm on March 7th, 2014.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Foundation will award up to 15 Giordana jerseys to the two teams whose names are chosen at random.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Foundation, Giordana, Gita, Pinarello and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.